What is VCF?
The Veterinary Care Foundation is a veterinary charity whose only purpose is to help veterinary practices fund their discounted and no-charge cases that they generously provide to disadvantaged pets and hardship cases. 100% of every donation goes straight to helping VCF and its member practices provide care to pets in need. We use all funds donated in a variety of ways including:
- Funding for hardship cases
- Assisting pet parents in financial crisis
- Care for police/fire and service animals
- Supporting pets of families in crisis
- Funding for pets harmed or displaced by local disasters
- Other charitable purposes
When you donate to our practice through VCF, you help us to continue to support our community pets with high-quality veterinary care so they can live their best lives, regardless of their financial situation.